Active Dance Meditation Session With Shiva Girish Meditation Master
Active Dance Meditation is an important part of 10-Day Meditation Teacher Training held at Satyam Shivam Sundaram Meditation School under the mentorship of Shiva Girish. Dance helps a person to loosen up and activate the different chakras in their body.
It starts with shaking as a warm-up. It brings everyone in the same rhythm and get comfortable before the main session begins. One needs to forget where they are, who they are with, get out of their comfort zone and shake their body as much as possible. Shaking the hips, the shoulders, the arms and lose themselves to the music beats.
After the shaking, a powerful music piece is played to bring the mind into the meditative state. The music plays an important into creating an aura inside the rooms which keeps everyone into the “zone”. The main point to remember during the dance session is to forget about the rhythm but to soak in the music and move your body as you will. This gives you a sense of freedom to body and mind and you are not restricted to do anything against your will.
Come Join Us For Satyam Shivam Sundaram Meditation School upcoming 12 days 100 hours Meditation Teacher Training Certification Course In Rishikesh, India
- 12 Days – 100 hours Certified Meditation Teacher Training Certification Course In Rishikesh, India
- Certified Training Based On Passive – Active Dynamic Meditation Techniques, Seven Chakra Healing Therapy, Rhythmic Breathing, Sacred Sound Healing Thought Mantras, Tantra Yoga Kriyas & Expressive Dance Movements And More.
- Date: Tuesday 10th October Till Saturday 21th October 2017.
- Dates: Tuesday 14th November 2017 Till Saturday 25th November 2017.
- Date: Tuesday 20th March Till Saturday 31st March 2018.
- Date: Tuesday 10th April Till Saturday 21th April 2018.
- Every day morning healthy breakfast & lunch – Manual For Meditation Teacher Training.
- Location: Satyam Shivam Sundaram Meditation School, Behind Parmarth Niketan, Ram Jhula, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. More Info https://www.satyamshivamsundaram.net/